Pool & Beach Club House
Enjoy our oceanfront pool and the swim up tiki bar!
From here you can watch the sunset, get a massage, relax in the lounge chairs, check the surf (we have world class waves just steps from the pool), rent surfboards, and order drinks or food.
Please read pool rules below before entering.
1. Only current paid up HPNA members, members guests, or members' house renters are allowed on the club and pool property
2. Each home is allowed up to 8 guests, additional guests require a fee of $20 per guest/week.
3. All owners, visitors, guests, renters, and workers must be checked in at clubhouse office.
4. Children under 13 must be accompanied by a parent or an adult who is responsible for them.
5. No glass bottles allowed around or in the pool. If a person brings glass and it breaks and gets into the pool, a $1000 fine will be charged.
6. Pool chairs, lounges and umbrellas are to be kept at the pool. Beach chairs or umbrellas are to be from home owner or rented.
7. Anyone coming off the beach is required to wash sand off before going in the pool.
8. Permission is needed to use the property for a party or private event (a fee may apply.)
9. The pool and clubhouse are private property and membership is required to be on the property.
10. Any home or lot owner is not allowed to be a guest of another HP property owner.